good day, mate!


I had a great day today. Dropped the kids off at school, Went to the gym with hubby, had a great workout, we did laundry together, finally washed our bedsheets, hubby cooked, I fetched the kids from school and we had a great walk towards the shopping center nearby our home and went to Carl's Jr for a snack. Walked all the way back home, we took the far route for a good exercise. The Weather these past few days was a bit gloomy, but I love it - as long as it doesn't rain. So yeah, I can really say that I felt very accomplished. Another day of relaxation tomorrow, and another day at the gym, I think I am addicted to the treadmill again - I enjoyed my workout today, running is the best if you wanna sweat it out real good. I have to take a rest from the elliptical machine, for the meantime I need to focus on running. I looked at my weight today and I can feel that I will be dropping below 210 any day now, I can't wait! I've been stagnant within the 211 to 213 spot for a few weeks now. Partially my fault since I am working I feel so lazy to workout. Work can always get in the way and ruin your diet, so you tend to eat more because your brain is telling you are hungry when you are not. I'm about to hit the sack anytime soon, but I still need to finish some stuff online, I'm currently reading about Becoming a licensed energy auditor. Sounds Interesting, huh? I might just give it a try someday, Who knows what's in store for me. I need to sleep soon, I have a lot of things to do tomorrow and I want to make sure I'm in great shape to fulfill my duties. ;)

0 comments: