weight loss update :)


OK, It's the 1st of February and we all know It's the month of hearts once again! and LOVE will surely be every where. (sigh) It's been 4 months now since I started working out so far, I weighed in at 223 today using the GYM's scale, I probably weigh less than 223 since I have all my clothes on as well as my shoes. That's a total of 25 lbs. lost. It's really hard to lose weight, sometimes It goes down and sometimes you gain it back, It takes weeks before you lose a pound! But It's alright, I am taking my time, since It's better that way than losing weight dramatically, right?

Me and hubby were at the Hospital this morning for his blood test and while waiting for his turn we were talking about babies.. hehee, BABIES - I know! He told me that he wants to at least have 2 more kids and this time We'll probably have shorter age gaps this time. We'll just have to be settled first, It's hard being pregnant when you are living on other people's homes, You don't want them to be burdened by you especially when you have your pains (ouch). I promised hubby as long as I'm slim and healthy I can be pregnant. A lot of people kept on telling me why wait later when you can get pregnant right now, then lose the weight later. I'm like helloooo.... I don't want to add any more weight. I am heavy as it is and I don't want to risk my pregnancies for being too overweight, It's better to be safe than sorry.

Anyhoo, I'm so excited to tell you guys that I finally can fit into my size L shirts! yayy! I remember back in October my hubby's cousin gave me a size L shirt but it didn't fit me! I swear I couldn't breathe and I had a hard time taking it off, too. Then we went to the Nike factory outlet in Las americas, We bought 2 shirts there that was on sale, one XL and one L. Boy, I was dismayed to find out that the size L didn't fit me at all. It was a waste because I couldn't take it back anymore due to the fact that I ripped the tag off. Just great. One night, I took the one of the size L shirts and tried it to see if there was any change at all and I was amazed how it fitted me so well! I felt like the heavens opened up and the angels started singing. yes, I was that surprised. You may not notice it yet but my waist kinda trimmed down, and when I wore my skinny jeans yesterday I finally realized I needed to wear a belt now. amazing.

So if you are losing hope on losing weight, Please hang on as much as you can. We just need that little bit of motivation from friends and family, and keep on telling yourself that YOU CAN DO IT! Don't let people judge you and always be positive in life. So say it with me - We can do this!

1 comments:

scart said...

Congrats mars on losing weight. Thats indeed a great achievement :)