Very proud :)


Celina, her mom and her brother just got home... and guess what??? She won lots of awards and Their decathlon team won for the state championship, So they are going to Sacramento!! I'm so happy for her and her team. They have worked so hard and they deserved that. I am very privileged to see Her and her brother grow up, It's a very special feeling, you know. :) I'm hoping my son would do the same as well some day, although I am not expecting much from my son but I know he would do well in school and he'll be special in his own way. My son is very creative, he enjoys drawing and coloring and He aces his spelling quizzes all the time. Just seeing those 100% signs written on each paper he brings home just brings joy to our hearts. He reminds me of me, at that age I was in spelling bee contests all the time and brought home medals. I think It was the only thing I was best at besides from art. We try to give our best attention to our son because we know he will have the benefit of doing much better in school. Since I work, my husband usually helps our son do his homework making sure he does everything and not miss anything. When I get home I double check everything again. My sister-in-law is very happy because her children just gives her the best honors ever. It sure takes a lot to be one happy, proud parent. ;)



0 comments: