almost there...


But not quite. Not yet. What am I talking about? Well, It's all about how to reduce stomach fat. Yeah, I think we all need to do this, especially me, I'm not getting any younger. Most of my co-workers are telling me that they regret it not losing weight before they reached their thirties, now It is so hard for them to lose the belly fat. I don't want to be like that, not in a million years! So, While It's early I need to lose weight as much as I can in a about a year, I'm taking my time. I enjoy going to the gym along side hubby and we are doing a great progress! I have lost a total of 30 lbs. and I am so proud of it! Hubby lost about 50 lbs now, he had a huge belly but now I can see his ribs now, hopefully I can say bye-bye belly fat in no time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love ur blog kit! :)