Spring break


Well, It's almost here! My Sister-in-law is planning for a trip to San Francisco. I am excited, but we're not really sure if we are going, though. Hubby suggests we just go to Disneyland again :). Well, There will be always a time to visit San Fran anyway, we are not in a hurry. By the way, Nathan is doing great with his school. Everyday, we practice him with his reading fluency and each day he reads more words per minute. We also time him for adding and subtracting facts up to 12. So far, He is doing pretty awesome, thank God. Kudos to my husband and SIL for keeping up with him, most of the time I'm at work and I only help him with his homework 2 days in a week since those are my days off. It's about 12:05 am. I need to get some shut eye, I'm pretty darn tired, I feel like a vegetable but before anything else, I need to head on over knewton.com about this LSAT prep, It just might help me someday, even you - who knows.

1 comments:

Ams said...

It's nice that your SIL is coming to visit. I want to visit San Francisco sometime. I've seen peoples' pictures and it looks like a nice place to check out. How do you like it compared to Hawaii?