no more wrinkles, please!


There is one thing more thing most people out there are scared of, besides from death - is aging! I myself can admit that. A few days ago, As I was reading some celebrity news I just realized one of my favorite actresses who is about 1 year older than me has crows feet! Just a few years ago Her face was so refreshing and young, but now with all that make up on her face, It seems she had aged a few years. It couldn't even hide her flaws. I felt bad for her because, c'mon she's a celebrity! With her money, she can have all those expensive anti aging face face creams out there. I looked at myself in the mirror, Thank God - no crows feet! yikes. Being a celebrity can be quite hard no matter what age you are. Stressing out can be bad for your health and your skin, So we need to take good care of it while we can. ;)

0 comments: