my weight loss journal


I just realize this blog has been turned into my very personal weight loss journal. I was planning on making another blog for that, But I was thinking since everyone comes here anyway I decided not to make one anymore. I love documenting everything that has happened to me. so far, It has been great and I appreciate for my friends coming by once in awhile to see what's up with me. It doesn't really matter if you comment or not,Like me - I usually lurk around my favorite blogs and I rarely comment or drop a tag. The same thing with you guys, I don't expect anything from anyone. Keeping this journal gives me the benefit of keeping my memories alive. When I need something that I don't remember I usually just visit my blog and look at my archives. Anyways, back into the weight loss subject. Back in 2004 I tried a weight loss pill and I lost a few pounds but after stopping, I gained it all back. It was entirely my fault, I totally stopped exercising and didn't maintain my weight. My friend at work once took hydroxycut and she told me that she did lose her belly fat! It was completely flat. I was amazed by the result, but didn't bother taking it anymore. I was thinking that every person is different you know, It might not work for you but It just might work on me.