under construction


No, no - not this blog! It's a little pixel shop where you can purchase customized pixels and download some link ware as well. It has been long overdue, I was suppose to launch it last year but things kinda went overboard with our moving and stuff so now I finally got to tinker with it again. Hopefully I can open it up this year. I have a lot in my to-do list right now. So much to do, yet so little time. I love pixels very much and I know I had to make a little site dedicated to the little cuties I had made.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real income.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Pokagon Member said...

bohzo (hello)

Site looks very good for under construction.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.