never ending to-do list


I don't know about you but I can't seem to finish my to-do tasks. Are you the same? pretty much, huh. I make a long list of to-do's on my phone and little blank pieces of paper but I couldn't seem to get them finished. Here's some of it:

- Organize computer files (delete, organize and back up)
- download more scrap freebies (hoarder!)
- Organize scrap kits (and back up) - Organize closets
- finish Gully's website
- upload more pictures on facebook
- scrap, scrap, scrap!
- update blogs (revamping time)
- finish the pixel site - visit blogs! - study Japanese and spanish - Organize our bill statements

Well, that wasn't so much, was it? I can't imagine myself doing all of this in one day. I have split days off and when I am finally off We have stuff to do as a family. SOOOOOOO busy! Oh well, let me just read about this MWF filter that I saw at Filtersfast.com. Who knows we might just need it someday, or maybe you need one yourself.

3 comments:

scart said...

i have lots in my to do list too. Ahahay hindi na matapos matapos lalo na kung babad sa computer ^_^x

tiff k said...

Am soo glad you got to lose weight na sis! I hope I do too this year. I know that 2010 will be the year I lose 20 pounds too! IT WILL BEEE XD hahaa

Gosh I have to update and back up my computer files too.. gosh, hope I'll be able to do it. Hope you find the time rin ate! But it's okay, you have a family and your time should be spent more with them :D hehe

Anonymous said...

Ученые Гватемалы разработали новый метод запускания обезъян в космос.
Мартышка Белка и стрелка уже два раза побывали на орбите...