a slingbox?


To tell you the truth I really didn't know this gadget existed. But why am I so surprised? Most of the gadgets today are pretty cool and makes our lives more easier every day. I'm a gadget person, So is my husband - so whenever a new gadget comes out We get really excited because nowadays we need to be smart in purchasing the best electronics out there that can help us in the easiest ways. Look at this Slingbox, I am thinking of getting this for hubby. What do you think? My husband loves his T.V., He is so glued to it, I'm telling you. This makes a great gift for those TV lovers out there. Pretty cool, huh?

1 comments:

JNSJR1 said...

You missed on this one. Slingbox has been out for years. I have 2 in separate locations in the country. Get him one--you will not regret it!!!