scary


As a kid, We had lived in houses that had peeling paint almost in every room. Me and my brother would peel them off until my mom told us to stop. I think I had chewed some myself, I wasn't quite sure. We didn't know much about the harmful stuff it can do to us especially for younger kids! Just thinking about it just gives me the creeps. If we weren't aware of these conditions we would end up having mesothelioma. Scary, isn't it? That's why when we were in Hawaii, the condo unit had peeling paint close to the vent, and I caught my son peeling it off. I was so alarmed but I knew he didn't ingest any of it, thank God. We took care of it as well as the other walls inside the unit. We just have to very careful especially in older homes that were built long time ago. Not like today, most homes are free from Asbestos, thank God for that.