getting to know me


Once in awhile, I browse blogs and when I am interested in one blog I bookmark it and try to read more about the person behind the blog. I feel like I know the person when I read their profiles. When I like a certain blogger to be one of my online friends, I try my best to make friends with them, but often times I try not to because I am not that active in blogging anymore, or let me just say commenting and blog hopping as I used to.

I started blogging back in 2004, so if you're a friend of mine when I started on the net don't bother reading this anymore. For the newbies on my site, I know there are lots of readers out there who don't comment at all (It's ok) I want to say thank you for always being there, even though you guys are just lurking around my pages - THANK YOU! :)

If you want to know more about me, read on more about me HERE. For other stuff about me, just click the about me link page up there on the top.

I'm not that good of a writer, but I just love to document my life, even though it's boring to you... This is my journal, this is my life.


1 comments:

monica said...

hi kit, musta? miss your comments na, hehehe...i've known you since i start blogging, i think mga 2003 or 2004...thanks to LIN i met you guys...
saan nga ba kayo sa US? hingi ako number mo, meron kasi ako MagicJack...i can call you, for FREE...email mo number mo ha? same email add: m_alag@yahoo.com