busy, busy, busy =)


hello there, peeps! how are you all doin'? for us here, it was one heck of a week, enjoyable as I may say. very busy week inspite of Nate not having school because of intersession week. tomorrow I am off and I have lots of things to do on my list. how am I gonna do all these in one day? time management, I guess. you know what I hate about myself? I just hate it when I sit in front of the computer I suddenly go blank and just start blog hopping from one site to another, sometimes I do comment but I just loooove to lurk around, you know and then all of a sudden I just realize I needed to finish a lot of tasks that day I end up not finishing it anyway. poor time management, huh? so tomorrow, I am on it! went to Kmart yesterday and hoooo boy, the store is filled with halloween and christmas decorations! oh goodness, why am I not surprised?? hahaa!






cute singing frogs! would love to have one at home =D




just went clothes shopping for hubby because all their items were on sale. I forgot to buy some battery operated tea light candles for the orange bags that I'm gonna turn into pumpkin lamps in our living room, lil Nate would love that for sure. I even forgot to buy some halloween icing decorations for cookies! hmm... and we went around to look for costumes, still a bit early for costume hunting, we couldn't see a perfect size for Nate since he would love to be Buzz lightyear. although he doesn't know if he wanted to be buzz lightyear, venom or batman... kids hehee.

What's on my to do list:

1. clean bathroom.
2. finish some online stuff.
3. invite Nate's friend for I'll be making halloween cookies.
4. organize our clothes and other storages.
5. exercise (lol) if this is still possible with my time =(.

I'm looking for link exchanges for this and my other blogs please leave a tag if you're interested, thank youuuuuu!!! hope all is well with you, guys.. God bless and thank you for my new visitors who took the time to comment, bless you!

1. Kitty's haven
2. This and that
3. Shoppaholic girly




10 comments:

Mommy Scarty said...

hahaha parehas tau kitty ganyan din ako. pag wala sa harap ng pc ang dami kong gustong iblog para gawing interim dahil ang dami kong task lamo naman ang payu2blog diba but then i end up nothing to do hehehe.

hope all is well kitty. miss u too guys :)

Anonymous said...

Ganyan din ako, minsan andami ko gusto ikwento sa blog tapos pag nasa dashboard na ko ng wordpress bigla na lang mawawala hahaha iba naikukuwento ko.

Mukhang nagenjoy nga kayo ng weekend ate kitty :) ingat always

P.S ate link ex tayo? :) sa lostinlove.org at applecandie.us ko..

Anonymous said...

wow naman, shopping to the max...
sa sm madami ng mga pang-halloween na mga display, hehehe....gusto ko nga bilihan si mika pro tignan ko lng, ahihi...

siya nga pala, pa-change ng new link ko http://pinay-princess.net

will link your 3 site, God bless! ;)

Princess Adams said...

paskong pasko na talaga ha. andito kami sa kapolei hindi sa maui :D same island lang pala tayo. hope to see you around.

-princess:)

Anonymous said...

hheehe ganun ba nalilito pa sya which one gusto nya sa halloween! oo nga nu. just around the corner. di na kasi ako msyadong nakaka-shpping grocery eh minsan pa. heehe.musta si tita? sana okay naman sya. kayo dyanmusta kayo? uyyy gandang sunglasses mo! hehe happy weekend sis hilig mo nga pala yung mag-bake and luto! hehe sayang if malapit lang makipag-trick or treat hehehe. ingats mwah! miss kita god bless!

Gracie said...

yeah, Halloween is just lurking in the corner, which reminds me, I saw some Halloween lights on sale last weekend, I think Im gonna go get one and hang them on our front porch. I never decorate, but maybe I'll start doing that this year.

Have a wonderful weekend ahead, Kitty!

Unknown said...

hi hun musta ka na?
aww ang cute ni nate ang laki na pala nya so cute (^o^*)/ ganun din ako sis eh nasa harap ako ng laptop ko tapos yun lang lurking around bihira ako mag ka time mag comment huhu..

miss you ganda muwahhh!!!! labyu!

Anonymous said...

hi ate, juz droppin by! 1st time ko po bumisita. excited na kyo for Halloween? yep panahon na naman ng kababalaghan. LOL pro nakakaaliw mag-bloghop noh? hehe sari-saring kwento. minsan nauubos din time ko sa ka-iikot eh.

Uhm ate... pwede po ba kita add sa blogroll ko?

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i'm like that too, i end up going to other sites, and lately I do a lot of plurking...grabe ubos oras talaga

Anonymous said...

wow! ang aga ng pasko. i haven't noticed if the stores are already selling Christmas stuffs here kac ang dami pang halloween stuffs eh, hehe! i'm sure when halloween is over paskong pasko na ang mga stores nyan, hehe!

late na ako so i hope u were able to do the things on ur list. kainis kac last week was raining and i couldn't connect on the neighbors wifi connection, hehe! we got our internet back on friday pa. so eto ako ngayon, hehe! ok sis have a great week!