diet diet diet...


That is all I hear about almost everywhere I go. now I feel lousy. because it just keeps reminding me to stick with my plan because time is running out. indeed running out. I have one more year before we can make baby number 2 and I need to lose weight now! fast. but sadly, I've been there. nope, it never worked for me. maybe because not all people are created the same. we all have different body chemistries so we really don't know what is best for us. I see all these diet pill infomercials and I'm like, oh that's nice, wait I'd like that for myself, on magazines I would read a lot about diet pills, the success stories and testimonials of people who actually did lost weight were incredible. unfortunately I gave up on diet pills long time ago. not only that you never know what's in it. maybe it's not bad to try, but before you try anything be sure to consult your doctor first. Because I didn't and It was bad for me. I always see this alli diet pill packages at stores and When I see the prices, I am like "whoahhh!" but according to one of my managers, it does work for her, she tried it and lost a lot of weight because of it. wow, not bad. I'm impressed. not only that, it's FDA approved, too. so go and check it out and see if it works for you.