Qestions of the week ( 3 )




1. Do you ever think about how your actions affect other people?
- Oh, yes. I try to be careful on how I act towards people. =)

2. How good is your “emotional intelligence”?
- average, I guess? I don't know, hahaa.

3. You are cordially invited to my Virtual Masquerade Ball. Who/What will you disguise yourself as?
- a queen, hehee. my name says it all! so why not be a queen, even for a day? LOL

4. How far apart are you from your closest sibling?
- about 3 yrs from my brother, and from my half sister is about 12 yrs I think.

5. Do you trust your feelings?
- yep, most of the time. 6. How much time do you spend with your family per week?
- everyday, we make sure we have some time for each other eventhough we are at work and the lil boy is in school.

7. What do you do if everything seems to be going wrong?
- I kinda panic a lil bit at first. but time made me strong and I suddenly have everything in control. you just gotta work it out, don't panic.

8. How do you decide between “right” and “wrong”?
- I think about it a hundred times. pretty simple =D

9. Is your personality more like that of your father or your mother?
- I say a lil bit of both. I can be my mom sometimes, but most of the time I can be like my dad.

10. Do you find blatant burping and farting offensive?
- In public, yeah! but I really don't mind if it's within homes, that's pretty fine with me.

Join the fun HERE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww cool naman.
ganun din ako sa number 5 mo sissy :)
happy weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed reading ur answers. interesting to kaya lang don't really have much time to answer kaya nakikibasa nalang ako, hehe. thanks for sharing. enjoy the rest of ur weekend.

Unknown said...

aww weehh i love this kasi may natutunan ako tungkol sayo weehh feeling close na talaga ko kasi parang kilala na kita ahihi labyu muwah!

Anonymous said...

ayan medyo may slight info nako bout you =)

misspinay said...

Hello ate kitty, I miss your blog hehe.. How are you?

Gracie said...

Hi Kitty! Hope you're doing really well these days. Take care!