booooo!

Halloween's just weeks away and kids are soooo excited! so is my little pumpkin who wanted to dress up so bad, so I took him to Walmart last night, we went to look around and found a costume, he decided to be a Pirate this year! but unfortunately, the costume was too darn big! I need to go back there and get a refund and find a smaller size. bummer. I also bought him a sword which was $2.00 and a set of pirate earring and eye patch for a dollar, now all we need to do is find his size and maybe a pirate hat, too since he looooves captain Jack Sparrow hahaa! I am excited, too coz I'm such a kid at heart, I'll probably buy a witch hat and color my eyes and lips black! (witch laugh here)


I am soooo stupid for not looking at the label (blahh) it obviously says large on it =/. boo.



Look at this! so cute, it's a little ceramic tealight candle holder only a dollar! I was supposed to buy a cute lil ghost, too but I settled only for this one.


I'm about to get ready for work, hope all is well with you guys wherever you are. hugs and kisses to all!
I also updated my Shopping blog drop by if you want, I posted a few of my shopping finds this week. ta-ta!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohhh i love halloween too coz of the candies! my niece & nephew gets lots of chocolates & my sis won't let them eat all of them so i get to keep them! hahahahahaa

cute costume! i hope mapapalitan mo sis. mwahhh

Tiff k said...

Ate Kitty dear! Grabe payu2blog nalang gumagana? Grabe try ko nga yan! lolz. Haha ang hirap nga talaga magearn sa blogging world especially if busy ka sa offline world mo. Sighs..

Aww ang cute naman ng costume! lolz sayang at large! Pero i feel like it'll suit nathan! I can just picture him as Capt Jack Sparrow! hehe fan rin ung friend ko kay Sparrow!

And omg!! I also bought some of those candle holders here sa Phils for our halloween decorations dati sa school pero.. wahh nabasag! It's um.. ano tawag doon, ung nababasag, not exactly made of porcelain. Pero ang cute nila! Phil-made! I got three ghosts on a pumpkin! hehe got them for less than a dollar! lolz. Kung icoconvert mo. hhee. Cge ngatz ah ate!! *hugz*!

Anonymous said...

Oh Captain Jack Sparrow! Nice choice! Yung isa naming pa-baby spiderman naman daw. LOL Ah ang sarap maglibot sa mall sa 31st. Ate nakakita na kayo na buong family as in naka todo costume? Ang cute noh? Haha Wish ko lang parents ko ganun din ka-game pagdating sa mga ganyan. Check ko shopping link mo. :)

Anonymous said...

Wahh gusto ko maranasan yun ganyan hahaha hindi naman kasi masyado sini-celebrate ang halloween dito sa pinas eh, tapos trick or treats sa mga bahay bahay lol.

Sana marefund mo yan ate sayang naman kasi kung hindi masusuot hihihi.

Winnie said...

kitty!! sorry ngayon lang ako nakapag reply sayo. sobrang late reactionn ba? haha..sensya na sobrang busy ang lola. yah sa hickam ako work..dun sa tabi tabi hehe.hindi sa lodging ako. ok lang.baba nga pasweldo e..hehe..san kayo sa halloween..alam mo isang beses nag salubong tayo dun sa may ice cream section.sigurado ako ikaw yun.kaya lang mukhang sobrang busy ka kase tinignan pa kita eh..kaso nagmamdali ka hehe..dibale marami pa namang next time..sige ingat na lang..at work na naman tom..ingat :)

Anonymous said...

hi ate kitty! super lapit na nga ng halloween! and excited na ako kasi bibihisan ko si baby kimy ng costume! hahah! first time kong gagawin to, hehehe! :)

Anonymous said...

that is such a cute pumpkin. i'm carving pumpkins this yr, haha! should be fun.

oo nga large nakalagay Kit, lol! don't feel bad di ka naman nag iisa. i've done that too. hehe!