a great gift


Woahh, will you look at that? where did the time go anyway? I remembered when we were all dressed up in red and taking our christmas eve family picture last year... shucks I can't believe it's another year again and it's just weeks before it will be christmas once again. truly amazing. Time is so precious indeed. SO Do you have your christmas list ready? I know I haven't and let me tell you this I know it's going to be a last minute shopping thing for me as always, I gotta remind myself to shop early. I am thinking of getting something for hubbykins, he's such a dear... tell me what you think about these Guess watches at kenmarwatches.com aren't they just a beaut? I think my hubbykins would really appreciate me buying him one, but the thing is I'm really not sure what the exact type of design to get him, he is one picky man but I am pretty sure he'll love whatever I'll give him, right? well goodluck to me, as for you do visit their site for that gift ideas you have on your list.