love your feet


I love being comfy at all times. I am very careful when I shop because I had bad experiences in the past of purchasing shoes that I wasn't very comfortable with, I guess it's because of the fact that I adore the designs but when I wear it I suddenly feel the urge to get rid of it as soon as possible. waste of money if you ask me, I end up not using it and donating it to a better cause instead. at work they require closed toe comfortable shoes at all times. I remembered buying ballet flats and wore it to work, but oh my goodness it hurt so bad not knowing I was assigned at customer service and not in the cash cage, my feet was sore at the end of my shift because we were constantly running all around. If you need comfy shoes try Beautifeel a place where you can find the best designed comfortable shoes on the web! It's a bit pricey but it will be worth it, you have to sacrifice a little bit, invest in a good set of shoes if you really love your feet, right? I may say they really have nice designs over there, I'm thinking of buying boots there, but I'll think about it. I don't really buy pricey shoes but hey we gotta love our feet!