no sweat


It's been raining again for about a week now and I am lovin' it! I love rain, that is of course only when I am home. It's a bummer though because I won't be able to jog in this damp weather, it's quite windy, too so how do you expect to sweat it off? Hawaii's weather is really something else. One day it'll be sunny while the next day will be dark and rainy, totally unpredictable! Oh, how I wish we have more space here at home I'll definitely bug hubbykins to buy me one of these a treadmills at Nordictrack.com. As long as you have one of these exercise machines, you won't bother to worry missing your workout sessions. Unfortunately, a lot of my co-workers aren't really determined to use their treadmills, can you believe that? after purchasing it and using it a few times it ends up in their extra rooms, how sad is that? maybe one day I'll probably check out their exercise machines, you can actually compare prices and browse lots of models that you can choose from.