small, cute and plenty of memory


This generation we have today is just pure technology so lots of people are into being tech savvy nowadays. Technology has come a long way and I am always wondering... what comes next in the near future? me and hubby just bought some new phones last month and since I had to change my phone into a new one we can't resist not having a micro sd for each of our phones for more memory, you know for music and games and all that stuff. small is so in! it is just too cute, what is happening to memory cards anyway? they are getting too small, but I like it. MicroSD TransFlash Mobile Memory Cards are still the best, most versatile flash memory cards in the market. I think their prices at memorysuppliers.com are fair enough, try to check it out yourself. Me and hubby bought a cheap 2GB micro sd at our favorite asian store and boy, I think it's running slow, so I might think about getting a new one for my phone. so go check it out, people!