It's a weekly round-up!




Monday - I was off that day and hubbykins insisted I go shopping by myself since he was busy on some stuff at home, he pretty knows me well that I love to go window shopping and just browse around hundreds of sales at the mall. The very first thing that I did was drop sears and refund that craftsman 3 size pouches that costs $13.99. after that I went to the 2nd floor and visited Jeans warehouse and at Ross to see what new things they got up, went to purchase a few things for myself which you can read over HERE.

Tuesday - dropped Nate at school nothing really exciting happened this day since I was at work anyway.

Wednesday - It was such a great day at work! what can I say? great teamwork we had at team pearl! that just sums it up, no grouchy customers, everything went so peacefully and smooth. wish all days were like that. =)

Thursday - I had such a strange dream about Nate being late for school, that afternoon I visited the library to drop off the books that are due in 2 days (so I thought) came to find out I had to pay for $13.00 for my overdued books since the 21st. my oh my, never again I'm telling ya! I must've overlooked the date, what a shame. =( what a dream!

Friday - I had work on this day and dropped off Nate for his Aloun farms field trip that morning, they all had fun at the pumpkin patch. When Nate got home that afternoon he was really dead tired and slept right away, poor guy =(.

Saturday and Sunday - busy working days!

come and join us HERE!

UPDATED:

1. Shoppaholic girly
2. This and That

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. dami mong ginawa sis ah.. at talagang alalang-alala mo every detail. hehehe..

naku.. bad dream yun ah? $13.00 for unreturned books? *woAh* ang mahal naman. hahaha.. :))

btw, missed yah also. hehehe.
take care!
-xoxo-

Anonymous said...

wow.. dami mong ginawa sis ah.. at talagang alalang-alala mo every detail. hehehe..

naku.. bad dream yun ah? $13.00 for unreturned books? *woAh* ang mahal naman. hahaha.. :))

btw, missed yah also. hehehe.
take care!
-xoxo-