yikes!


Hello, everyone! I missed you guys! sorry for not being able to visit you when I can, I only log in and make up with my assignments, my time on the computer every day is about total of 30 minutes, 15 minutes in the morning and 15 at night. Eversince we started training for our IBM system we've been working sometimes 10 to 12 hours straight, for the past 3 weeks we only had one day off for each week, we are always called on at work. Imagine that? I am sooooo tired. =/ and of course I am feeling sicky every now and then coz of the stress we're handling right now. I want to blog some more but there's just not enought time, I'll try my best tomorrow morning to update again. I'm starting to feel my jeans loosen up a bit. hurrayyy! I miss blogging, I miss bloghopping, I miss scrapping my heart out... If you got a mybloglog you can see that I drop by sometimes on your pages but can't make comments. (sigh) there's just too much to do but so little time. darn it! hopefully everything will be ok in the next few days. my son made me and his papa happy! I actually dared him if he can read the word: b-a-t (not on paper, I was just spelling it by mouth) and lo and behold out of the blue he quickly responsed BAT!, and I was like @_@ woahh! are my ears deceiving me or what? so I tried it one more time, c-a-t then he thought for a few seconds, CAT!, and so I tried dog, bet, bad, etc. he mainly got them all correct, and We were such happy parents ever. our lil boy is growing up... sorry, I'm just too emotional right now... I'll keep up with you tommorrow.. be back with a new post. hopefully. and oh yeah, yesterday I was almost got engaged with an accident down by Nimitz highway, I was driving of course to pick up hubbykins then It was all smooth driving, we were in a green arrow light driving 35 mph then all of a sudden a white car zoomed past the car in front me breaking all the way! shoot, the car in front of me was a close call, the last thing I heard was the long honking sound in front of me, so scary. That stupid driver who drove past in front us drove past a RED LIGHT! grrr, I am so pissed, really there are really a lot of idiotic drivers out there. mostly a lot who are on their cellphones, PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR CELLPHONE WHILE DRIVING! you don't know what it can cause, believe me... if you love your self and you still wanna live.. pls refrain from using your cellphones. anyways, enough ranting.. gotta sleep now. love you guys! take care and God bless!

mahalo!

* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ate Kitty!
I missed you loads.

Well, you need to take some rest din po kasi your health is more important :).
Aww, your little boy is growing up so fast. That's really cute.

Naku, madaming ganyan dito. And yes, mostly people on their mobiles and drunk drivers. It's really scary :(. Hay naku, good thing nothing bad happened.

jennyr said...

hello kitty!seems like u have a hectic sked there ah! good thing kamuntik lang na accident kse kami rin, almost din! di nagstop yung lady kahit may stop sign xa and we were driving 50mph! grabeh kala ko mababangga talaga kami...thank God we didn't! Hayy nakuh...life on the road is scary! kaya ingat nalang and pray always for safety! take care girl...

HartofDixie said...

Wow,I would be freakin' out too. I hate people who don't use their blinkers as well and then cut me off.
Thanks for droppin' by Kate!
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

galing mo nga mag manage ng time eh, nakakapagblog and bloghop ka pa kahit busy sa work and family.

hey ingat lagi ha, kahit anong ingat mo naman, kung gago naman mga ibang drivers.

Take care! God bless you and your family!

Mommy Lutchi said...

halo tao dito? hehehhe...happy sunday Kitz! TC always.

b3arh0ney said...

aw! u got one smart boy there Kitty. i'd be proud too. sorry to hear abt the busy schedule. i hope u can take a break some time soon. glad to know u were safe. kakatakot nga yang ibang drivers. anyway, u all take care and be safe always. kisses to the smart Nathan!

btw, i haven't charged the batteries on my videocam lately and i feel like i haven't used it in decades na, lol! ever since dumating tong DSLR ko, nawala na sa isip ko c videocam, lol! glad to know u enjoy my kid's videos. will try to get one some time.

Anonymous said...

I'd be freakin' out too! Be careful:) Hope you're doing great! It's been a while! Ingats:)

The Daily Matters said...

I'm happy for both of you that your boy is learning fast. That's always a good sign. On the other hand, that's true there are a lot crazy drivers out there. Be careful. TC!

Anonymous said...

nakow kahit passenger lang ako mag-freak out na ako ano pa kaya kung ako nagdadrive. doble ingat nalang next time pero hirap din kung madami namang reckless driver tsk. nakita bumisita sa blog ko :D

wala pa din ako personal na ma-iblog kaya paidpost nalang muna.

take care kitty and im so happy with nathan :)

Anonymous said...

nag pay off na rin yung palagi mong mag coach sa kanya! Ang galing ni nathan! :)

hay naku sis, ok lang kung di ka makapag comment muna no, yung fact nga na nakakapag lurk ka pa eh ok na yun! eh grabe pala working hours mo parang katulad na ng network! nakakapagod talaga yan at nakaka burnout!

Anonymous said...

hi,link ex?