all grown up


I am too lazy to make a long post, just a quickie, I need to read more of the HP and the deathly hallows hehee =P. I was on myspace awhile ago, I went to my niece's account, and golly--- how much she'd grown! I mean she's turning into a pretty young lady.. and I can't believe she already has a bf! 14 going on 15. how time flies... she was only a lil girl when I met her. now she's all grown up! they're stationed in Seoul, Korea now.. she left her bf in Atsugi, Japan. poor guy... they're sooo lucky they went for a vacation back in the Philippines as well as the mainland, aawww... anyways, I'll be back tomorrow for a new post.. goodnight to all!





* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

8 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

i've always thought this girl is so pretty and yes she really is growing up to be a gorgeous young lady. wow, may bf na ha, hehe! btw, thanks for the link sis. i got it already, hehe. di pinalampas talaga. it's really cute. cge till here. have a great day!

Anonymous said...

wow! she's so pretty like u! bilis nga ng panahon noh? btw, i'm 27 na, how abt u? oo nga dagdagan mo na ng isa pang kid, you're due na ako wag muna,hehehe! tama na dalawa for now. saka na if my parents are here, then maybe i'll consider another one. btw, i have a tag for you!

Anonymous said...

wow. ang ganda nya nga! haha.
ako nga 13 palang meron ng bf eh. :P iba na talaga ang gen. ngaun . :P

and yes, time pass by so fast. :P
miss u ate kitty.

may bago na pla kong domain.

ilabyu.net

Anonymous said...

wow ang ganda ng niece mo sis kitty :) awwwww nakaka amaze tignan ang mga pictures na ganyan sis ano.. they make us feel old hehehehehehehe pero ok lang yun naganda naman tayo as we age dibah? i love and miss you sis kitty!

Anonymous said...

wow sis lahi nyo pala magaganda..hihihi... anyways ss ganyan din ako gulat ako nung makita ko yung pinsan ko na dati ang liit liit lang ... pagkita ko grabeh mas malaki na sa akin at ang pretty nya talaga.. hehehe... miss you sis!!! tc ka lagi.. sensya na ah d ako dalas magparamdam..

Arianne The Bookworm said...

you've got a very beautiful niece :) how are you now? stay sweet, kitty :)

admin said...

hay naku Kit, mga bata ngayon maaga na nagkaka bf kasi naman pretty girl..

btw..reply to your comment at my latest post:
yes his mom is my older sistah. He'll be thrilled to know that Kitty, oh yeah he works hard on his blog.. gusto nya may sense ang blog nya.. I will tell him you've been reading his blog for quite a while na..

Anonymous said...

ang ganda nya, artistahin. pansin ko, lahi kayo ng mga tisay noh?