how sick...

I was watching the tv program dateline nbc to catch a predator the other night and I was just amazed how different kinds of guys walked up to the house where the girl who acted as a minor invited them to the house which they did, of course.. goshh, how sick it was to see how grown men (decent ones, too) would do such a thing like that! You never know now these days, especially for lil kids who goes inside chat rooms, that sicko could be anybody! how sad... like a few of them would deny the fact and give stupid alibis, but then find a lot of explicit, erotic stuff inside their vehicles, ewww... I am just so glad they have this show. teach those men a lesson, maybe a taste of their own medicine for that matter. I remembered when I first went inside a chatroom, I was 16 at the time, the very first person who talked to me was very sweet at first then all of a sudden he turned into a maniac! yikes! I never went inside chatrooms anymore ever. I felt totally scared, it was like whoever said that to me was just nearby, I hate that feeling... besides, It was a waste of time and money for me... again, eww.. sickos.

0 comments: