scrap addict..monday?


I can't help it, people. I'm always late for our scrap addict sundays! I forgot to post this one last night, darn it. but anyways I am so thankful yo have a week to post your scrap. so yay! =P what's up with me these days? well, busy busy busy usual. just tryin' my best to squeeze everything on my sched. I'm off tomorrow but I have to wake up early and drop hubby at work coz I need to see our secretary to renew my dod badge at work, yipeeee we're gonna get new registers! and from what I've heard it's gonna be touch pads instead, I guess we're gonna be trained again from our new system at work. Well, there's always more room for knowledge, right? poor hubby's sick, I had to put vicks vapor rub at his back so he can sleep well tonight, he keeps on tossing and turning, poor thing... hope Natie doesn't catch it.



CREDITS: MissMint Foxy Lady paper orange sugar, Peppermint creative MissMint_FoxyLady_tag. Amy Teets Sunporch red paper, stitching. Mikkel Paige Alpha. SWEET SPRINKLES ribbon created by ShabbyPrincess Holiday magic kit by shabby princess splendid kit stamped heart corner by shabby princess brown zigzag stitching by shabby princess Shabby Fall Page Set created by Shabby Princess - 2004 Shabby-Princess-Kristie_SF_DotFrame. flowers by Susan Bartolini of www.scrapkitchen.com. Ronna Penner's express yourself word art. FAFBR green brad.

I just watched Premonition, It's a lil eerie but I enjoyed watching it. I think I was crying a bit at the end of the scene =P. Do you believe in premonitions? oh, gosh I don't ever wanna see what is gonna happen in the future, coz seriously I might be paranoid all the time and that will just ruin your great life right there. spooky. oh well, I bid you all a goodnight... take care and God bless!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, nice scrap.
ang galing mo talaga eh, hehehe
i wanna make one kaso dko alam anong ilagay eh, parating blank untak ko

Anonymous said...

galing mo talaga sa scrappin sissy very neat yong mga gawa mo at isa pa perfect yong color.

Yong smile ni Nathan sobrang kyut sarap kagatin sa pisngi hehehe

Sana ok na si hubby mo...

Anonymous said...

uy i want to watch that movie too! i love sandra bullock! i think i've seen almost all her movies,lol! and ur scrap is very nice! keep on scrapping girl...

Anonymous said...

ang cute ni nathan kitty gagawa ulet ako ng scrap kaso saan pa ba nakakakuha ng free scrap kit? may bayad na kasi yung nakikita ko eh o bumibili ka?

ay lamo hindi ko nagustuhan yang premonition oo maganda kasi si sandra bullock pero yung palabas na yan iniwanan ako ng maraming katanungan. unlogical and full of inconsistencies. darn ayaw ko na ng mga ganyan palabas.

Anonymous said...

Di ko pa napapanood yang movie na yan pero mukANG interesting nga, mahilig din ako sa mga ganyang movies, mas gusto ko creeopy kesa slasher.

Ano work mo pala diyan sis? haha, wala lang just curious. :d

b3arh0ney said...

Nathan is so adorable. love the swirls and the grunge. gandang layout sis. anyway, i've seen premonition before and it was pretty good din..i wish it had a different ending pero ok na rin, hehe. off ka pala ngayon. ako naman busy washing, hehe. i hope u enjoyed ur dayoff. k till here. ingat always and kisses to Nathan!

Anonymous said...

galing mo naman!! alam ko matya-tyaga gumagawa ng scraps..bow ako sa yo/inyo!

Anonymous said...

gandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mishu na!!!!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

I like you scrap Ate kahit late mo ng nai-submit maganda naman !

Naku Ate,
Sana magaling na si Kuya hubby mo kasi baka mahawaan din kayo. Kawawa naman!

Di ko pa napapanuod yng premonition. Mukha siyang maganda dun sa trailer. Saka ko na lang bibilhin yng dvd pag may pera na ako =]] hahaha

Anonymous said...

sis papano ba gumawa nyan? anong software ba yan? gusto ko matuto gumawa nyan para sa min ng bf ko ahihihihi!!!

di pa ko naguupdate blog ko super busy sched ko, naku everyday pa umuulan kaya sarap matulog.

yung video ni nathan ha, wait ko. labyu!

Anonymous said...

awww cute nate! lolz tagal kong di nakakapagonline ingats miss ko na ikaw regards to your whole family.

Anonymous said...

Nice LO Kitty. Nathan is so adorable in that pic!

Lori Imel - Living4Him2 said...

Great LO!!! Such a cute photo!!! Great use of the theme!!!