Disturbia + other stuff


I finally watched Disturbia the other night, the darn dvd they gave me at blockbuster was just full of scratches, I was just so pissed at the time I started watching it around 1:30 am, I know (I should be sleeping, right?) can't help it since I am totally a night owl! so, after reading Harry Potter I decided to watch it anyway.. I just hate it when it stops.. then plays again.. stop.. play.. stop.. darn it. yeah, I enjoyed the movie I love Shia LaBeouf's (the IT boy) acting. Eversince his Even Stevens days, I knew he really has that talent right there. I read at a Vanity Fair magazine that he's the next Tom Hanks =). wow. and I surely can't wait for Indiana Jones to come out! weeee! today we went out and ordered Nathan's birthday cake, a spiderman design. I just hope they make it good coz the price.. wheeeeew... is really off the roof right there. I don't even know what it looks like either. Nathan's birthday is on the 20th (that's monday) the lil one's soooo excited. my lil boy is turning 4, awww...

MY TO DO LISTS:

1. Need to finish some assignments.
2. Lesson times with Nathan.
3. Develop some pictures.
4. start working out.
5. plan Nathan's birthday.
6. go shopping.
7. digiscrap.
8. general cleaning.
9. laundry, laundry
10. need to update my sites. 11. learn how to digital paint.






* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl :)
Found this site through friendster (after I logged in after ages again) :) You changed your domain again :P Cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Buti ka pa can stay up late, hindi ko kaya yan!

anyhow, goodluck sa lahat ng kailangan mo gawin and I also wish you a good weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Hi ate, maganda sa japan.. namimiss ko ang friends ko doon hehehe..

*Angelia* said...

HI there!:) Thanks for commenting on my blog:) Yours looks really cute too:) I seen this movie also it was pretty good:) Have a great wkend
hugs
Angelia

Anonymous said...

wow nice naman...meron to do list...ako din sometimes meron ako to do list...para hindi ko makalimutan yung iba-iba na gagawin. tc sis!

b3arh0ney said...

hi sis! i finished the tag abt the rocking girls stuff. chk mo nalang blogspot ko when u have a chance.

wow! di ka ba natakot sa movie? haha! i'm not a horror movie fan kac. ok happy friday!

Anonymous said...

hayayay! ako din tambak ang laundry at tutupiin! Pero tamad ako umpisahan hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

hello kitty, nakow lapit narin birthday ni yuna 24 naman sya... nakow lumalaki na sila at medyo nauutusan narin hehehe.

gusto ko rin panuorin yang disturbia sya din yung bata sa transformer diba? cant wait to watch it. nakow din daming to do list LOL. kaya ayaw ko may nalista dahil hindi ko rin nagagawa :D

take care kitty... miss reading entry 2 days din kasi akong hindi nag-ikot sa blogoshpere panay nuod namin korean movie ;)

Zmoney said...

lol hi Z here, found yoursite via mybloglog, nice and disturbia is 1 of my fav movies xD just got to love that guys obsession haha feel free to drop by my page @ www.zm0ney.com

Anonymous said...

Hi sis, napadaan lang. Have a great week ahead!

Tiff k said...

Ate Kitty! Missed ya so! hehe =) Wow! Based from the trailer, sabi na nga maganda ung Disturbia! Now I can't wait to watch it! Haha La Beouf is starting to come out as a great actor! haha =) Happy Bday pala sa birthday boy mo ah!! =) How old na si Nathan? Hehe show ka ng mga pics ah!! =) Cge tc na ate!! I updated na pala! hehe =)

Anonymous said...

wow naks naman may to do list pa ok yan para d makalimutan mga gagawin minsan ganyan din akoh eh makakalimutin kc akoh! lapit na bday ni nathan? advance happy bday!

Anonymous said...

Uy Kit, alam mo naglagay ako ng MyBlogLog sa page ko kaso parang ang BAGAL mag-load. Ganun ba talaga? or baka mabagal lang internet connection ko? hahahahahaha

Diana Martin said...

Hey sweety, wow 4! What a great age! Hope he has a blast, bet he gets lots of great pressies too. Don't frget that camera gurl, snap, snap, snap! I know what you mean about blockbuster, ours over here (Australia) are just hopeless. They hire 12 year olds who are too interested at watching the door incase a cute boy walks in so they can apply more lip gloss. How much lip gloss can you have on your lips before it melts down your face..... anyway, getting off track here...lol. Hope you all have a great day on Monday.
Big Hugs
Diana
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

I like him too, he's a terrific actor! Ever since I saw him on this Nick movie where he was a special child. I think he was really good. I loved transformers and I've yet too see disturbia but the trailer looks great!

Wow, 4 na si nathan! ano plans niyo sis? Happy birthday Nathan! I'm sure ok yung cake niya...parang gusto ko din tuloy ng cake! :)

Anonymous said...

takot man yang movie, thriller masyado. nakita ko sa trailer...

visit ka din sa blogger ko:

http://shermonica.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You forgot #12 reading lesson video ni Nathan hehe!

Nita said...

Hi sis salamat sa dalaw. Yup CS ako kasi maliit lang ang pelvic ko at saka nung first baby namin, breach sya kaya hindi lumabas. This time naman, schedule CS na. Pang second baby na namin ito :)

Anonymous said...

i'm not into thriller and suspense films. i get frightened easily.

btw, i checked your multiply site and saw the reading time video. your son is impressive to be able to read some words at three.