things about me...


got tagged by the lovely Darlene

1. I love cleaning the house around 12 am. I think One time I was still up at 2:00 am cleaning the bathroom. my hubby just rolled his eyes. I know, weird isnt it?
2. I love the rain very much,when it rains I am very active at work and at home, I just have this positive energy to work, work, and work. and If I am bored I will dig up a lot of things to do at home perhaps clean the house or mess around my closets and sort out the junks we have. =P
3. I love someone and miss it very much. It's my hotdog pillow. it's still back in the Philippines, when I was born according to my mom I would always sleep next to it. my lola (grandmother) would always sew the seams whenever it ripped and replaced the cloth, she had to put the original hotdog pillow filling inside until it grew thicker. I couldn't sleep without it, whenever I am away from it I couldn't sleep well. whenever I'm sick I would just put my pillow in front of my face and my nose and my sickness will go away. I remember my dad was so sick of it he already had trashed it! my mom saved it anyways and had to wash it again. The cloth was full of stains from chocolate and milk over the years. up to now I still miss it. they promised me they wouldn't throw it away since it's my age, well maybe more older than me, It was sure my security blanket =P. When it comes back to me I'll take a picture of it.
4. my creative juices can only work at night, I don't know why. during the day time when I have time sometimes to do what I want to do... that's when I get lazy! but when nighttime strikes I am just dying to do what I have planned. any explanation for that? I just love working at night. even at work, I love night shifts, too.
5. I love the beach very much. It takes away the tensions and helps me relax a lot. at our window during early in the morning and late at night I open the window and breathe the fresh air coming from the ocean. We can see the ocean in our window, eventhough it's miles away from our home the sea breeze just comes in like that.
6. When I am doing something like scrapbooking, pixelling or drawing.. I tend to push my tongue out, hmm.. no clue why it's like that, but anyways I feel contented hanging it out for a lil while. weird huh? hahahaa..

I tag everyone who wants to do this. =P

snagged this one from Yenny

Message: THINK BACK TO 4th year HS…Let’s see how much you remember and how much you regret..

What section were you?
*hetero kami eh. (mixed)

Who was your adviser?
*Mrs. De Asis

How many were you in one class?
*around 40+, I believe.

Who was/were your seat mates?
*I couldn't remember since we get to move a lot.

Still remember your english teacher?
* ms. Santos, but now happily married Mrs. Bilog na ngayon.

What was your first class?
*Math, I think? gahh.

Who was your best friend?
*bestfriends ko, Joan, Yvonne, Kim, Jenalyn, Jezzy, Mutya, Angeli, Criselda

Who did you like?
*I like Lorena,she was my best friend but we part ways after high school..

Made friends to the lower years?
* Of course.

Had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
* yeah, but I'd never dated anyone from my school. no way...

How was your class schedule?
* very good. 8:00-11 am and 1:00-4:30 pm

Made any enemies?
* no, not really.

Who was your favorite teacher?
* can't say =) a lot of them were some faves of ours.

What sports did you play?
* hmm... Badminton lolz

Did you buy your lunch?
* no, not at all. most of the time I wouldn't have lunch money (crisis eh)

Were you a party animal?
* no, not really. we usually do hang out at the beach after school.

Were you well known in your school?
* yeah, I guess. every person and teacher in elementary and HS knows me.

SKIP SCHOOl?
* never!

Did you get suspended/expelled?
* oh, no!

Can you sing the alma mater?
* oopsie, nope...

What was your favorite subject?
* English, of course.

Did you go to the dances?
* that was one time, our prom in 4th yr.

If you could go back in time and do it all over, would you?
* yeah, sure. not a problem.

What do you remember most about 4th year?
* I was labeled a walking barbie doll, lol. they always commented about my height and complexion. =P

Favorite memory in 4th year?
*Our prom and Intramurals with my friends.

Worst memory in 4th year?
*I didn't pass Math, of course. but in the end I did pass it, thank God!

Where did you go most often for break?
* at the beach in subic, me and my friends go walk around SBMA and hang out at seafront by the boardwalk, always saw the sunset there and just chilled, smelling the fresh ocean breeze. I miss those days...

What did you do on the last day of school?
* We mainly finished our year book, I guess... I couldn't remember.

How was your graduation?
* It was fun and made me cry a bit since We were going to part ways already after that school year....

Got any honors or special awards?
* hmmm, mosty in poster making contests and part of the year book artist.

Did you like 4th year?
* of course I do! It was full of memorable times.

What year did you graduate?
*2001

Who posted this before you did?
*Yenny

enjoy!!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. nakakatuwa. usong uso ang mga tagging ngayun. khit ang haba ang kulit basahin. :D

napangiti ako dun sa hotdog pillow. haha eversince gusto ko ng hotdog pillow pero di ako makabilibili. e wala ata ditong hotdog pillw sa norway :( hehe. :D

ingats lage. try ko ung video request muh :D

Anonymous said...

hi kitty! missed you! :) yup busy ako kaya di nakaka blog hop masyado. anyway, naku sana nga ma experience mo mag camping.. it's really fun.. kmeng magkakaibigan puro kme takot sa bugs.. hahahha.. pero pag andun ka na, di mo na napapansin ung fear mo kse ang saya :) ingat ka lagi! muahzzz

Anonymous said...

hey sis :) haha ang kulit naman saya basahin :P anyways sis.. nko im not that sexy actually insecure pdn ako sa body though but cge papapic ko ng wholebody may birthda party nxt week dun cguru hehe.. hay nko.. hnd ako nag didiet recently pano mhrap eh hehehehe masarap dn ksi kumain pero sbe sa search ko maintain lng then make 10000 steps eberyday it helps hehe

Anonymous said...

Ang weird naman ung #6 mo haha! talaga? kailangan naka-stick out ung tounge mo para maka-concentrate? ikaw lang kilala kong ganyan ah. hehe!

Anonymous said...

sis request naman ako video ulit ni Nathan hehe, paulit-ulit namin pinanood ng bf ko lagi video nya, kakatuwa sobra yung pag-pronounce nya ng words.

"Eeei ken of jeeeeem..."

ang cuuuute!!!

Anonymous said...

meme! naalala ko may meme pako na di nagagawa from you :) sa next blog ko sis!

pareho tayo sis, sobrang hilig sa beach...buti ka pa 15 mins away lang beach sayo! nakakainggit!

Ana P. S. said...

Hi Kit, thanks always for visiting my blogs. Naku! di ko na alam if I can keep up with having too many blogs. I might not continue my personal blog after all since no time talaga ako. I have back and hip problems kaya, di ko kaya, I will just leave my other blogs the way they are. As for reading your post I enjoyed it, may hot dog pillow ka pala, ang nice naman. Ma comfort ka talaga kapag fav mo. Oh, ang tag mo, I read it, and found out mine is missing a few questions...LOL. So, I will need to revise my tag and re-post. Ok ah, regards me, hugs to you all. Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

parehas tayo kitty tuwing gabi lang din gumagana ang utak ko. i mean sa gabi lang ako nakakapagpost nakakagawa ng layout or kung ano ano pa. sa umaga kasi hindi ako masyado nagamit ng computer kasi late narin ako nagigising kaya diretso asikaso na dito paggising ko tas nilalabas ko sa park si yuna para hindi naman ma-bored or minsan kinukulit ako na mag-bike daw kami sa labas or mag-bubbles kaya ayun sa gabi lang din talaga ako nagagamit ng tuloy tuloy sa laptop. pasilip-silip lang tulad ngayon :D

ay nga pala kitty. yung payu2blog ba ok lang hindi mo kunin yung opps? kasi hindi ko alam ang dami dami na pala wala kasi ako naririsiv na email kaya nong na-check ko mismo sa site nila aysus ang dami pano yun ok lang hindi gawan? or baka hindi na ako bigyan ng opps.

cge kitty ingat ka dyan and kisses to nathan ;)

Anonymous said...

naku sis, i read everything and i can say na most of your answer was same with me...hahaha! so nice naman...parehas tyo ng mga trip sa buhay! ahihihi tc sis! godbless... enjoy na enjoy ako dito sa pi! tagulan kase...

b3arh0ney said...

wow! galing mo naman sis. u clean at 12am? kahit na minsan i'm still wide awake at that time i can't make myself clean up, lol! during the day lang talaga ako energetic and the rain makes me sleepy! lol!

anyway, i enjoyed all your answers here. nice to know more abt u. ok gotta go. have a great monday and enjoy the rest of the week. kisses to Nathan!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty!

nakakatuwa ka naman, you clean at the wee hours?! I only do that whenever I couldn't sleep due to jetlag ha ha!

at naaalala mo pa name ng teachers mo! great memory :-)

just a quick pass, I got here via Rose's page..have a good day!

Utah Mommy said...

Wow ha wierd ka nga Mommy kitty lol!biruin mo naglilinis ka during midnight whew.Yung hotdog pillow naman mother ko meron ding ganyan napalitan lang nung talagang punit2 na kasi naman siguro sa pawis or sa sobrang luma na.Anyways i enjoyed reading your entries here nakakatuwang basahin.Nice to know more about you mommy kitty.Have a great week ahead & happy monday!