woo hoo!


I got tagged by the wonderful and sweet Yenny (This wonderful idea came from Roberta Ferguson) thanks for choosing me among the luckiest *blushes* I am proud to say that I am a...


Kitty-a new found online friend that is the sweetest! I hope to know her more better:)

aww, shucks sis I want to know you better, too! you're sooo sweet! in fact, I want to know every one of you guys... sis Yen, you are such a wonderful person, now wonder you have a lot of friends and lots of blessings in life. you truly inspire me to do better.. especially at my scraps, lol. love yahh!

ok, now I have to choose 5 people. 5 people? imagine that, huh. I want to choose hundreds of my friends coz you all rock! I was sobbing like crazy coz I just had to choose 5, why can't it be more than that? oh well, before I proceed...

please, please, please do not take it seriously ok? If I didn't choose you doesn't mean I don't like you. I love you all and you are all very important to me. I based everything on what those people did to me in the past, how I valued their friendship, care and support. so here goes... ready?

Cherry Rose - She was my very first visitor earlier back in 2004 in my geocities website (blushes) and I tell you the moment I sat eyes on her website I was truly inspired by it. So I had to redo my homepage and all that. made a blog at bravejournal, and blogged to my hearts content. she was a really nice friend. never failed to make me smile, never failed to inspire others with her humor and creativeness. I think when we meet in person one day we'll probably be great friends coz we have a lot in common and we share a lot of things that we like in life. like love, family, friends and SCRAPS! yes, she's the culprit. she's the one who inspired me to continue my love for digiscrapping. she's one of the people who got me engaged in paid blogging, too. amazing, am I right? she's such a sweet girl and I am looking forward in meeting her in person. I will never ever forget her. hugs and kisses...

Rissa - This hott momma of 2 is absolutely amazing! I met her thru Cherry Rose at bravejournal and we were blog buds eversince. Like Cherry, she inspires me to be a better mom (for real), my son Nathan and her lil Aj is the same age. by reading her blog it makes me more patient coz having 2 boys, well you really need a lot of patience. plus juggling a lot of things in life. I have one and he is such a handful! and I just love looking at her wonderful scraps, have you seen her LO's? she's a very creative mom, I love how she blogs about her life and her family. I want to meet her in person, too. One day I'd like us to chill in some park and take plenty of pictures of the boys. luv u, girl!

Rad - This gal right here was one of my first friends back in 2005. She's a very sweet, down to earth person. I had already talked to her on the phone, but that was a quick one since I woke her up early in the morning, I think. I love talking to her. she never fails to make me smile. She's an inspiring person. I enjoy her blog entries coz I know she's just keeps everything real. I lost communication with her in the blogosphere with the thought of her not coming back anymore. but I was wrong, she surprised us one day with her new domain and I must say I've known her as a PINK MISFIT back in the days, lol. I love that name. =P I didn't expect us to be much closer this time. you rock, girl! don't ever change, ok? love yah!

Scarty - ahh. this girl here is a wonderful one. she's a mommy like me, her lil Yuna and my Nathan are of the same age and I just enjoy her blog entries as well. she's a real person inside and out. she's such a creative person, you should have seen her layouts, they rock! I met her back in 2005 and I am so grateful meeting her. I remembered when we had our chats before, she wants to work at Pixar one day, and oh my that was my dream, too. It's never possible, right? we could always dream whenever we want to. we share a lot of things in life, we're average kikays from my point of view =P. I love her as my friend... and I am hoping to meet her one day, shopping tayo ha!

last but not the least...

Lin my phone chat buddy. I met her last year 2006. This girl right here is a handful, I tell ya! There's never a dull moment with her. she lifts me up when I am feeling down. she never fails to make laugh. we always get to chat on the phone on weekends, depends if I arrive at work early. we spend at least an hour talking on the phone but lately we never get to talk to each other anymore. why? because of my busy sched. family and work plus sidelines.. I don't think so. she's a fun gal and she's very nice to everybody. I never regret meeting her, I always remember her teling me to move to california so we can shop together, lol. I wish. hehee anywayss... I am looking forward to meet you in person someday. I'd really want us to hang out, sis... mark my word. love you and pls. don't ever change.



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naku sis sobrang salamat! ang sweet mo talaga! Haay, ikaw din isa kayo sa mga talagang masasabi ko na kaibigan ko na talaga sa blogosphere...I'm so happy na nakilala ko kayo. Kahit na hindi pa tayo nagkikita, I'm confident and proud to say that your my friend. Sana one day makapunta ko sa hawaii...tas ilibot niyo ko sa mga beaches jan at sa set ng lost ha! lol. Love you sis! mwah!

b3arh0ney said...

aw! thank u so much Kit! i am so touched. i wanna do this now but i'm just gathering my thoughts muna, hehe! i wanna do my good friends justice you know. thank u so much talaga. i appreciate it. will let u know pag nagawa ko na.

Anonymous said...

you rock girls!!! awesome idea isn't it?

Anonymous said...

oh now ko lang nabasa ito ha! sorry pano ba ito gawin? napano ka na ba? I MISS U! ingats! happy weekend!