wow, tags galore!


Title explains it all. happy reading, people!

Blogroll Tag! from Jen

This means a blogger friend has tagged all those who are in her blogroll and I am in her blogroll so, I'm doing this and tagging those who are in my blogroll too! (all those links who are in my sidebar)

1. Your mom calls you?
* Kit, anak

2. What is your favorite shake in zagu?
* Is that like Shago? shake? hmm, mango. lol.

3. What movie/s are you waiting for?
* 1-18-08, I'm curious as heck on what it is.

4. If you wanted to be in a band, what position do you want to be in?
* probably the one who plays the drums.

5. What is the nastiest thing you’ve ever touched?
* poop (of course!)

6. Do you want to live with your hubby forever?
* Yes, I see ourselves growing old together. for better or for worse...

7. Where is the place you want to be right now?
* back where me and hubby had our first date in bo. barretto, Philippines. beachside restaurant

8. What song do you listen to feel happy?
* christian songs and nature songs.

9. In the lord of the rings, who are you?
* Frodo? hahahaa.

11. What movie/s made you cry?
* a lot of movies made me cry. not enough to fill 'em in here.

12. Name famous people you had a crush on?
* Keanu Reeves, sasha mitchell

13. What is your favorite drink?
* mango juice (apir tayo!)

14. Who is/are the cartoon characters that you like?
* Mickey and friends

15. Coke or pepsi?
* neither. I love rootbeer.

16. In a week, how many times do you go online?
* 24 hrs/7 days a week.. same with Jen!

17. Single or married?
* happily married for 5 years.

18. Describe yourself in one word?
* Sweet.

19. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
* say Hel-lo and Good morning to Nathan/hubby and wrestle and tickle with them for a few minutes, then after getting up make breakfast and watch tv or go online.

20. What’s the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
* I watch Disney Channel, TLC, DISCOVERY or VH1.

21. Something about you that you’re proud of?
* I'm a faithful person to everyone.

22. Are you sad?
* no, not really.

23. What’s your mobile number?
* 808-BEEP-BEEP

24. Are you happy?
* of course I am!

25. Why?
* coz we just got paid!
26.Is there something u wanna do now?
* read more Harry Potter.. wanna finish the darn book! <3 lol

27. What are you listening to right now?
* my son's classic cartoons dvd.

28. Complete this sentence: THE WORLD NEEDS
* A MAKEOVER. people are ruining this beautiful planet, for Pete's sake... help mother earth regain back it's youhful look. lol.

29. What was the last thing you ate?
* ground pork with string beans.

30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? * pink! (love pink)

************************************************************

got tagged by Grace

What book and/or magazines did I read this month?
ALLURE magazine.

What movies and/or TV shows are you watching this month?
high school musical 2.

What especial day did I celebrate and how?
Our 5th wedding Anniversary. We just ate outside and did some shopping.

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
me and hubby gave each others hugs and kisses, that's all. no material things here.

What illness or health concern did I have?
Thank God for keeping my family healthy always.

What fun things did I do to my friends and/or family?
chit chat stories with friends and family, that's all.

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
nothing for this month. oh, well...
What especial or unusual purchase did I make?
some scents for the bathroom.

What were this month disappointments?
hmm, hours have been cut for the next week. hoping it would go back to normal.

What are my accomplishments this month?
my son being able to read and write each day, makes my heart jump for joy. as well as seeing him enjoy how to dance and sing (he performs in front of me).



I am now tagging: Tiffany, Claire, Ethel, Monica and IdealpinkRose

I still got a tag waiting but yikes, I'm exhausted already... oh, well I'm outta here! see ya guys!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

6 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

naku ako rin may tag...mabuti na rin para may magawa kong walay opps "hehehhe". How's the weather there Kit? very hot here nakakaluka. TC diya.
P.s.
Kit, visit my other house too
http://thefourseasonsofmylife.com

Pj said...

Enjoy talga ako sa tags mo ate kit. and ngaun ko lng napansin yung profile mo na you really love scrapbooking talga.. Nice hobby te kit! hihih gusto ko nga sana matutu pero feeling ko ang hirap.wew` Anyway, Thanks for doing the tag te and thanks for the comment :) luv yah! God bless and take care always! Give my regards to your hubby and kid(s) lol...

Anonymous said...

wow tag galore talaga ah....infairness enjoy ako basahin, cause in this way nakikilala kita...basta parehas tyo sis, PINK CRAYOLA! hehehehe tc kitty!

Anonymous said...

aw, na-tag mo pala ako. hehehe...
kits, wala man akong psp...
pwede ba adobe photoshop?

jennyr said...

thanks for doing the tag girl! u like pink nga obvious sa blog mo,hehehe!

b3arh0ney said...

wow daming tag. ako rin daming tag pero di ko pa nagagawa. anyway, i like tags like this parang autograph style ba gaya nung HS, hehe!