liar + user = loser




The title might give you a warning message of: "Stop! Do not proceed. Angry woman inside!"

To tell you the truth, I am upset. There was an incident the other day at work. My co-worker asked me to list down all the tasks we do inside the cash office. The next morning, I typed everything in a hurry and it was like around 4 pages. So, when I came to work she asked me for it and she took a look at it. I thought she was going to pass my work along with hers, I was supposed to pass it anyway to our supervisor. Later on that day, I was talking to another co-worker, I told her I typed some work procedures that morning and her eyes grew big, she took out a folded paper from her pocket, it turned out it was mine. She confessed that she heard my co-worker passing it to our supervisor and saying she finished it and she made some copies. I was so furious! What happened to giving credit where credit is due? She gets mad herself at people who lie to her face. Now who's doing it now? But that's OK. Everybody knows what she did. Such a shame. And don't worry, I didn't retaliate, because that's not my cup of tea. Always remember, what goes around comes around. LOL

1 comments:

Lin said...

grabe naman yun! sana di na maulit yan. kainis naman talga yung mga ganun. Kumusta naman work mo dyan?