no brawn here




I remember when I first started in the commissary seven years ago, We didn't have barcode scanners yet at that time in our store and years went by we were hoping they could upgrade our machines. Time after time, we would all rant about how hard it was to carry those buckets and buckets of kitty litter and bags of dog foods, and oh my goodness they are really heavy! Every time the elderly baggers try to carry heavy items I offer them help to do it myself, sometimes when I carry heavy items I feel like something had ripped inside me, I was always wishing for a barcode scanner so I can easily scan them. It was just terrible! I was younger then, about 20 years old and I was still healing from an emergency c-section months before I started at the commissary. But right now, It seems all stores have them now, which is good. It's better that way, at least you can easily do your job and check out customers as fast as you can.

0 comments: