drat, a flat tire!


Last week, while driving to work I caught the lady from the vehicle next to me waving at me and pointing at the back of my van. I suddenly got worried and decided to stop at the shoulder. I looked at the time, I had 20 more minutes. I was just half a mile from my exit, why does this have to happen? Why now?

I walked to the very back, nothing seems to be missing. Then I saw my left tire in the back, It was so flat! I was running on a flat tire, no wonder I felt all wobbly while driving. I called my husband and he told me to call our motor club right away. I was so glad we have that roadside assistance plan at least we don't have to pay for anything. That's why it's great to have the best car insurance company, you need all the things in order to be protected, especially when you're in any car trouble, It's very important to keep your protection updated. The husband waited for the tow truck, and I used the old Camry to get to work. I was 30 minutes late. No biggie. :)

1 comments:

Lin said...

oh, buti napansin nung isang driver. And I'm glad safe ka naman nakarating sa work mo. Drive safely palagi! Nag-freeway ka na sobra dyan ano? Puro freeway halos dyan eh. TC Always! I MISS U NA! God Bless!