Roswell vs. Twilight



Hahaa! Please don't get mad at me for comparing the two. I started watching Roswell like 2 weeks ago and I am completely hooked. I was watching a few episodes once in awhile back in Hawaii, but I wasn't really into it. Roswell started back in 1999, I was only 16 at the time and I wasn't really into those kind of shows yet. Now, after watching the complete season 3, I started the other day with season 1 and I'm still not done. Weird, I know - why did I start from season 3? Blame it on the hubby. (LOL) Anyways, I think I had caught the Roswell bug because I am so in love with the story and the characters as well. The story is based on the books Roswell High, I saw those pocketbooks at a library Once in the young adult section. I was searching for Roswell vs. Twilight articles around the net and surprisingly, there were a lot of them. I found 2 that I liked, Check them out HERE and HERE. When I started watching Season 1 I couldn't help but notice the similarities, like the lab scene, How they seem like outcasts, quiet, handsome, beautiful, savior, etc. I'm not going to elaborate the similarities anymore, Plus they are entirely different and I love both shows. If you had watched Roswell, you'll know what I mean. If you haven't watched it please do so, It's like falling in love all over again. I'm a huge twilight fan and now I'm a huge Roswell fan, too. I can't help but fall in love with the characters Max and Liz, Jason Behr and Shiri Appleby just fit their characters so well, I am soooo loving it! I just wished there were more. So sad they had to cancel it.(sigh) Would it be great if they brought it back with the original characters? I'm pretty sure it would be a hit. Everybody loves a good love story...

1 comments:

scart said...

i'm going to watch this again Kit cos of you lol. I can no longer remember all the highlighted part of the story. Kaya ito na cancel kasi katapat ata nito ang x-files dati eh. hindi ko ito nakitaan ng similarities sa twilight well except setting ng palabas. pati mga oufit nila. I love love liz parker here she's so cute during that time. pati yung blonde na babae just forgot her name.