diet pills, diet pills



You know, I'm still trying to find the right diet pills for me. It's hard to find diet pills that work, sometimes the market just releases them in order to make a quick buck. I know in the past I had experienced terrible side effects and seriously, diet pills aren't for me. I'm still trying to find the right one though. Hubby leaves in 12 days for basic training and I promised him while he's away I'll be giving myself my own basic training as well. It's fair enough. I need the best motivation out there, I'll try my best with losing weight. I need to lose 50 lbs more! Lately I haven't been at the gym, I need to get back in track again. Sadly, I won't be having a gym buddy anymore. I'll try my best to get into classes like Zumba and cycling. Hoping I can reach my target by next year, so wish me luck!

1 comments:

Lyssa Honey said...

good luck with the diet!