sweaters


So hubby will be leaving on November for Basic training, but he'll be back in December for vacation that's why I'm not too sad about him leaving because in a short time we'll be seeing him again and we'll all be together for Christmas and new year! isn't that great? When we were in Vegas, we dropped by Ralph Lauren and checked out some sweaters, The lady smiled at us and asked if we were OK and if we needed anything, hubby replied that we were fine and we were just looking around. He told the lady that he is just giving me hints on what to buy him for Christmas. Funny guy! Anyways, hubby won't be shopping for new clothes right now because if he does All his clothes are going to be so loose on him it won't be as nice, right? So he vowed no clothes yet until he graduates from basic training. I have to do the same thing myself, believe me I don't want to waste all my clothes now.

0 comments: