vacay, vacay, vacay!


For the past few days it has been raining, and I can say the weather turned cooler now, thank God. The past few weeks has been so hot I couldn't stand it, I felt like my head would explode. I hate the heat, and the sweat forming in areas I don't want them to.. ugh, terrible. Especially when I go to work, I have to put the AC on full blast. We canceled our Disneyland trip today, and we were suppose to go tomorrow, but that got canceled, too. Earlier today at four thirty AM, as I woke up I looked outside to see if it was raining. It wasn't. But the rustling of the leaves and the damp breeze sent a shiver to my spine. I told hubby we shouldn't go anymore, it might rain while were at Disneyland, it would be a waste. He agreed. Around seven thirty AM, he woke me up to a rainy morning, he was laughing. All giddy, he went back to bed and told me Mother sure knows best. He also felt that if we did continue our trip we might get into an accident. It's just an intuition. You gotta trust your Intuition. It always helps and it's not bad to follow your senses. Anyways, we just went shopping today and we had a great time driving around. Hubby dropped by his recruiter to have his weight checked, he had lost a lot of weight since he had gained weight the last 2 weeks he just went back to the gym for a few days and dropped it just like that. Amazing! Hubby is planning that we go for vacation in Florida maybe next year or maybe when the next baby comes out. I am soooo excited for sure. Maybe one day, I'm thinking about Branson Missouri vacation packages, I might have to convince hubby about this one since It will be a little pricey. I want something different for a change. I'll wait until our next child will be a little older so he/she can appreciate that vacation, I think that would be a great idea.

0 comments: