FINALLY!




CREDITS: paper, ribbons, and flowers by fanette design white flower, tie, leaves by Bellisa designs (alpha_hugo tiny garden of love) Alpha, thankful word and photo border by foxydesigns (thankful mini kit)


SO, we finally got to meet, after 9 years! I am so happy! We weren't complete because the others couldn't make it. They were my high school buds way back freshmen year. :) We met up at National City, close to Sea food city supermarket. We ate breakfast at Goldilocks, we all ordered Tapsilog. Jazel, on my right brought along her BF. While Donna on my other side was 6 months pregnant. I envy them, because they are wearing sundresses! I can't wait to get back to my old weight which is 130. I want to be as girly as I can hehehe. We chit-chatted for about 2 hours and we all parted ways. After 2 days, we found out that Jazel just got engaged! We saw her post her engagement ring on facebook, so lovely! We were so happy for her, they look alike, too. :) No wonder when we asked them if wedding bells are coming soon, The BF couldn't say anything. So funny! Anyhoo, It was fun... I hope to see them again soon.

0 comments: