reminds me of...


Every time I smell a certain kind of scent It reminds me of something that happened earlier in my life. It can be good or bad memories, Like for example If I smelled a certain perfume on someone which was the exact scent I was wearing when I had the chicken pox back in high school, I quickly turn away from it f.or it was a terrible time for me and really ruined my skin (LOL) Or a certain cologne scent I was wearing in college and It reminds me of some boy, I really despise it and I turn away from it. Now when scents like those of my mom and dad's perfumes when I was a kid, I suddenly miss my childhood days. I wanted to be a kid again. When I smelled hubby's favorite perfume the first time, I think I really fell for him :). So every time that scent comes across I always remember the time he first came to my house and picked me up for our first date. That's the very first time we met. <3

Now, when It comes to music It's also the same thing. My dad's music ranging from rock and roll and heavy metal to all 80's music like Sting and the Police, Joe Satriani, Phil Collins, Michael Bolton, you name it - I really enjoy listening to some of his music because it reminds me of my Childhood years. My dad was a simple person. But I'll talk about him again later on, I want to tell you how I dislike listening Chris Brown's forever song. No, not because he had beaten up Rihanna (silly). It was playing on air while I was driving to see my brother at the Hospice care. I brought his funeral clothes along and I didn't knew it was the last time I was going to see him. So every time Forever comes on, I change the station. Too bad, It was one of my favorite songs, too! So even in my playlists, That song is nowhere to be found. It was just too sad... (sigh) Do you guys have stories to share with me? What certain perfumes and Songs reminds you of?

1 comments:

scart said...

we the same thought about music Mars. Pero isang kanta lang naalala ko na hate na hate ko na pagnarinig ko eh talagang nasusuka ako. Reallyy! kanta ng Hoobastank. Nong buntis kasi ako ng 2nd baby ko naglilihi ako at tuwing nahihilo or nasusuka ako yung palagi kong naririnig na kanta kaya tuloy kahit hindi na ako buntis nasusuka parin ako pagnaririnig. I find it weird hehehe