lab tests


I had an appointment today for my blood test. My arm is hurting so bad right now. When I went home I cooked hubby some scrambled eggs with garlic, I was so hungry, It's been 14 hours of no food and drinks! I was also grumpy. I needed to eat. Thank goodness, It's all over. I have another appointment this time with the doctor on April 5. I'm just praying I'm healthy... I have 11 lbs. before I leave the 200th mark, that would be a piece of cake. I still can't stop reading about weight loss supplements like these natural fat burners. I don't think I'm ready to take any of them yet, because every time I do I end up not using it anymore and I'm back to square one again. Sucks. But maybe It will work out for you, who knows. You just have to try it out and see for yourself.

0 comments: