Big is beautiful


Are you tired of me blabbing about weight loss? I don't. The more I talk about it, the more I inspire people to be aware of Obesity. I've been there and It's terrible! I am so glad I didn't get to be 300 lbs and gain sicknesses before I have a wake up call. I gain Inspirations from watching programs like Celebrity fit club, The biggest loser, and reading women magazines that talk about eating healthy and being fit. I don't wish to look like a model, I just wish to be fit and healthy so I can live longer and be active along with my kids. When I watch programs on TV that tackle about Obesity, and got to see people undergo Bypasses, really made my heart bleed. I felt sorry for them, for majority of them died at a young age. It was truly a wake up call. Big is indeed beautiful but we all need to get rid of the bad habits before it's too late.

0 comments: