heart to heart


I saw my weight this morning. I was 216! I can't believe it?? Then after working out, my weight was down to 214, yaaayy! I ate spring rolls with chili sauce around break time at work, It's very light for the tummy. I am so happy with the result, I feel so inspired! Me and hubby have a total of 7 medals for the 24 hour fitness rewards program, we need 24 medals to get a BODYBUGG! I think in about a year, we WILL get a bodybugg since we go to the gym 4 to 6 times a week. :)

I was kinda grumpy awhile ago... I was so hungry! I only ate toasted cinnamon cereal for dinner, so I went downstairs and heated up the remaining sinigang and fried rice from Mandarin. The grumpyness was gone, thank goodness. Hubby weighs about 192 now (I know, he is lighter than me) His target is to at least get down to 160 lbs. I need to reach my goal of 130 before I can get pregnant again. I have 2 years to reach it! Hubby bought the prepaid one at Costco for $299.99, that's $12.50 a month, very cheap! I was soooo happy. My hubby decided to just pay for $29.99 each month.

We had a heart to heart talk... As some of you know, my husband is planning on joining the US Army, he's turning 38 this year and he still has time to join. If I was a bit lighter, I'd join the Navy, too. But hubby said I'll only do that when worse comes to worst. We have a back up plan, which is me. :) To tell you the truth, Joining the military is still an open option for me. With retired Navy Uncles, my dad, brothers-in-law, and my cousins who are all in the Navy are doing pretty well with their lives. I've grown up knowing about the military. I didn't get to experience moving around like what usual Navy brats do, because my dad retired when I was still a baby. You have great benefits, too. Nothing compares with the military lifestyle. Sure, a lot of people hate it because you move around a lot. But it will teach you a lot of things in life that you won't regret someday.

So my husband asked me again, If I was ready. I kinda got choked up, I was scared. I wanted to burst in tears. But I gave him an approval, he promised me he was doing it for us, because he loves us so much and we needed to start again somewhere. My husband is strong, and I need to be strong and supportive for him. Oh my, I can't imagine being an Army wife! (sigh) I just hope God guides us with the right decisions... My husband also asked if he ever makes it to the military, Hope we'll be adding another addition to the family, I am so excited - I really want to get pregnant soon! :D I miss being preggo! (LOL) If I'll get that out of the way, I can get into Nursing school soon! Hubby will take Nursing as well...

2 comments:

marie said...

All the best for you:) Hey you really need to try and lose weight...for health reasons.

Anonymous said...

Hi there i just wanted to share my secrets on how to loose weight the healthy way. Keep doing your gym work but try to do more cardio like jogging, keeping your heart rate up is good for you health but also try to eat more protein meat nothing too greasy & less carbs. So if your having rice or pasta try to eat more of the meat, this is because your stomach is constantly working hard to digest it unlike carbs its heavy it sits in your tummy for awhile & this is how many people gain weight more. I suggest 2 hours before heading to the gym or doing any kind of work out eat a banana for energy. So these 2 things CARDIO & eat less carbs & more meat this will help you loose weight & your body is getting ready to be more healthy. If you have stairs at home try jogging it up this will make your heart rate speed up. If your dont have stairs just jog to the gym or to the corner shop or whenever you have time but its good to make time for this, coz to start of, try jogging for 2 to 3 minutes then walk for 5 mins to cool down then jog again for 3 to 5 minutes or you can challenge yourself to jog a bit longer to you. But by doing this, you tend to sweat...A LOT! So jog then walk try doing this for 20-30 minutes each day i can guarantee you, you would see results for the first 2 weeks. Just thought i share my secrets & i hope you try it to see it for yourself. I have done this myself if you have any further questions just email me kmorada7@gmail.com & no i am not charging i just wanted to share & i know how hard it was for me to loose weight i just wished someone had given me advice when i was younger.