seeking employment?


I know, It's hard. I can't believe up to now People are still looking for employment opportunities. The recession really affected a lot of people, It's just so sad to think about it. Even College graduates grab anything, Whatever it takes, As long as they have a job It really doesn't matter anymore. That's why working for 24 hours every 2 weeks is not that bad, I get to have medical/dental insurance for my family, paying the premiums doesn't really bother me at all. I am so thankful to God for giving us this great opportunity. I remember in Hawaii, A lot of people work two to three jobs in order to have medical insurance. So before you grumble about your job, because we all know how hard it is... We've all been there - You need to think about the thousands of people out there struggling to make ends meet. Think about it. ;)

0 comments: