weight loss update


It has been a good week. No, a great week. Why? because hubby and me are doing so great with our weight loss. So far in just 2 months, he has lost at least 25 lbs. not bad, huh? I myself had lost a total of 36 lbs! but that took me 5 months, very slow progression, but at least I am doing it 1 lb at a time. I just don't know how my body works, really. It is better to work 3 to 4 days a week, when I have 2 to 3 days rest, I seem to lose weight more. I looked at my weight loss log book:

March 21, 2010 - 216 lbs.

March 24, 2010 - 212 lbs.

I am so thrilled! I don't really starve myself either, once in awhile we eat fast food, I still eat rice (only a cup), I still get to eat cookies and chocolate (1 or 2 only, It's just amazing! When it comes to snacks, I eat the veggie strips, for cookies I choose oatmeal raisin. I just more around a lot and instead of using our elevator at work - I use the stairs and climb fast as I can. When I am going home from work, like on hot days, I open the car window a little bit so I don't have to use the AC. I brisk walk most of the time and sleep as much I can, you burn a lot while sleeping. Weights are very helpful, too. I do a lot of cardio like treadmill, elliptical and cycling. I don't get to attend classes as I used to since they have different schedules. One thing is for sure though, I am not going back to weight loss pills. It's up to you if your body is really not working out as you expected, maybe you need a weight supplement like adipex diet pills. I suggest to talk to your doctor before taking any of these, It's just to know whether it's right for you or not. Good luck!

0 comments: