9 years


After 9 long years, I'll finally get to see my two close friends back in first year high school. I knew Donna way back in grade school around the 4th grade, we weren't classmates then, Only until the 5th grade up to 1st year high school in the methodist school I went to, That's when we got closer as friends. After 1st year, I got accelerated to third year and Made new friends there. We'd say Hi and Hello once in awhile, but that's about it. Our other friend Jazel, spent 3 months here in San Diego, now she's going back to Florida since Winter is done. Donna texted me and told me we should all hang out even for 2 hours because she leaves on the 28th of march, since I have a busy schedule I managed to squeeze in a little time. We'll probably have breakfast somewhere in National City, so It's pretty close. :) I'll have to bring my camera tomorrow, I'm really excited! It will be a long time since we'll see each other again. I'm really shy, They might not notice that It's me, All this weight and all... OH, GOLLY! (sigh)

2 comments:

Winnie said...

National City = Jollibee, Chowking, Seafood City = I MISSSSS IT SOBRA!!! :(

kitty said...

I knoooooow! love it!!