yay, I love tags!


Let the title explain how I feel for tags =P

Two names you go by: Sirikit, Kit
Two things you are wearing right now: my black floral shorts, my krater 96 shirt.
Two things you want in a relationship: Love and Trust
Two of your favorite things to do: scrapbooking, listening to music
Two things you want very badly at this moment: Ipod and clothes.. basically shopping!
Two pets you have had: Cat and Dog
Two people who will fill this out: Rad and Idealpinkrose
Two things you did last night: watched a movie with family and wathed tv at home.
Two people who live at your house: hubbykins and our son Nathan.
Two things you ate today: Pomelo and a Kitkat bar
Two people you talked to last: brother and mom
Two things you are going to do tomorrow: work, and after work grocery shopping.
Two longest car rides: Los Angeles to San Diego, OLongapo City to Cagayan Valley.
Two favorite holidays: Christmas and Halloween =P
Two favorite drink: Lipton green tea and Water


thanks Yenny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello sis kit,wow tag.. how I love tag.. heehee yan kasi yung way para makilala mo yung isang tao.. naku miss lang kita sis! k lang un lahat naman tayo busy,ay kayo lang pala.. hahah... muah... love u sis... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty! I'm glad you snagged the tag din:) And thanks for adding me ha! Ingat always and regards to your whole family!

Mwahh