the baby is now a lady...

I found my college ID. my mom brought back all the pictures I sent her when she was still back in the Philippines and I was surprised she brought my college Id with her. golly, I can't believe in such a lil time how my face matured so fast. See the difference from my usual daily pics? big difference, huh? I'm not the Sirikit I always used to be. sure, I am still the happy-go-lucky person I've always been. still loves to laugh and giggle. but thru time I found myself not being myself anymore, what I mean is I've totally changed into a different person. I'm much stronger and matured when it comes to my outlook in life, thanks to hubby I've become a more better person in life. he thought me everything what I needed to know. One time hubby commented how I've changed a lot. neneng nene pa raw ako noon noong nameet ko sya.(he reminds me of a little girl when he met me) What can I do? I was only 18 at that time, still innocent and ignorant =P. hubbykins fell in love with me coz the first time we had our beachside dinner I had the courage to eat up my steak and veggies =P how embarassing! mind you, I dislike eating in front of boys who were once courting me, never I ate in front of them. but hubby was an all out person, he showed his true self. and I was comfortable with that.

I remembered when we went out one night, he would blast his AC and would drive me around the city. he's such a race car driver. every day he'd drive to work I would always remind him to slow down coz I love him very much and I don't ever wanna lose him. So anyway, yeah.. back to the story, he told me he really enjoyed my company and hopefully we would have a second date again, when I went home he'd still send me text messages around 4 am. So yeah, because of him that's why I realy turned chubby than ever =/ but I don't blame him though. that's what you call love <3. see my college ID? I was going thru a tough time there and seeing pics of me when I was a lot thinner reminded me of my darker days..

I am so glad it's all over now, thanks to hubbykins.. so if someone tells me I have to lose weight coz I'm getting chubbier, look at your figure first, dummy! (sorry) I get a lot of comments from pinoy friends who don't get to see me in a long time and get to say "tumataba ka ah!" (you seem to be getting fat) I always answer them with "thank you, masaya kasi ako eh! ikaw, masaya ka ba?" (thank you, I'm happy that's why! are you happy?) I feel a lot better the way I am and If I want to look thinner it's up to me coz it's my body and I don't really care what you say. =/ although time is almost running out, I need to jog and lift weights often.. need to lose weight so we can have our next baby already, a lot of people are waiting for me to get pregnant! ay Dios mio! and yes, one day when I was in my mother in law's office my friends came over and gasped in disbelief how I've changed so much. they even noticed the way I eat, I don't eat like a bird anymore, hindi na raw ako mahinhin! =P

Oh, I am using the pre-installed trial version of the corel paint shop pro XI here in my laptop. and what can I say? I can't scrap just yet coz I'm really not feelin' corelpsp, I miss my version 9.. but I have to go and scrap at my desktop instead. bummer. and to think these past few days I've downloaded oodles of new scrap freebies!! can't wait to use them, man, I gotta find some time to scrap.. too lazy to back up my scrap freebies which is settled in my desktop for a very long time now. I thought I was the only one who thought corelpsp is a bit crappy, read the reviews: http://fileforum.betanews.com/review/945284156/1/view

I got tagged by ate Yenny check out my other Blog and see if you got tagged, too!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! ang laki nga ng pinag-kaiba ng id at ikaw ngayon. pero same parin maganda, diba?
miss u kitty...muwah!

Anonymous said...

wow u look so diff!! naka eyeliner ka ba sis or ganyan talaga eyes mo? always so sharp? ang ganda!!

lol why loose weight now when ur gonna have a baby pala? eh di tataba ka ulit! haha one of the reasons why ayoko mashadong mag diet ng todo ngayon lol

Anonymous said...

honestly but not to offend you kitty ok? ;) you really look different now, maganda ka ngayon kaso sobrang ganda mo sa ID na yan pero mas masaya ang itsura mo ngayon :)

ako din naman walang paki kung tumaba basta healthy lang ;)

take care kitty mwahh! love you...

Anonymous said...

awww, artistahin ka talaga! Alam mo, nako sa totoo lang yung mga nag-sasabing loose weight etc. minsan ok naman eh yung pagkakasabing ibang tao. Kala mo naman kasi ganoong ka-perfect yung katwan nila. Hay nako! Alam mo nga ako meron akong kakilala ko nakita ko last time, ok nman greeting ko. I mean sabihan bang oi ha tumaba ka. Oh diba? nakakairita minsan. Sa totoo lang. Lalo na dito sa US. napakablis tumaba dahil sa stress, pagkain tapos di naman masyadong nagpapawis. Kaya ako nairita, kasi I mean instead na sabhin kumusta ka na? Ang sinabi kagad tumaba ka! Oh diba? Sinong hindi mababanas nun. Nabastusan akong tlaga. About doon sa survey savvy. Oknaman sya, it takes time to earn. Depedende kasi sa surveys and all eh. depende sa household qualifications daw. Ako nga, mga 5 surveys like nakuha ko doon. Usually nman nag-send silang invitations. tama ka dun, ikaw yung may katwan. Hayyy saka merong mga tao diretsahan na walang paki hindi na iniisip ang mga pinagsasabi. basta na lang ganoon. hayyy.... I miss you Kit.

Anonymous said...

wahe sa habang pinagtaype ko nakalimutan ko pa.

again yung sa survey savvy. nga pala, yung 5 surveys na yun. nako! 2 lang ang naqualified ako. yun nga yung nakuha kong binayad nila sa akin. tc muna dito muna at haba2 nang comments ko nakakahiya na hehehe. tc regards to your whole family there.