I feel sleepy




This is what Nathan does to me everyday. I barely finish things coz he keeps on tugging my legs. aww... I feel like crap. been busy for the past 2 days can't even return your comments, missed bloghopping. just finished some assignments, I finally fixed my friendster overlay, It's quite simple and hope it'll stay that way =/ but I think It doesn't work again. crap. that's the only downside of having overlay pages.



It's about 1:30 am, I need to go meet the sandman anytime now. you guys have a lovely day.. God bless, everyone.. thanks for all your visits. I surely appreciate it. xoxo.

HANNA's BACK!!! we missed you, bunso! give her some love naman o!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha ng kulit naman ni nathan haha and sana matapos moh na yung assignments moh. Pinuntahan koh friendster moh but d koh makita yung overlay bakit kaya anoh! and welcome back to hanna take care alwaya ate kitty mwuaaaahz!

Anonymous said...

Hi ate kitty, yes i am regular visitor of jays a long time ago. I found her through her friend's website. yes, you may can add me in your website. hehehe

Anonymous said...

haha ganyan din ako nung bata, asar na asar nga mom ko sakin kaselagi ako nakabuntot..lol pero ngayon naman di na niya ko mahagilap.. hahah

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' your designs, ganda!!!!

Muah!

Anonymous said...

Hey hon, you've got tagged!

http://yennygirl.com/?p=420

:)

Anonymous said...

Aww, kids are always like that. At least he isn't going through one of those hold-me-all-the-time stages. Those get tiring. Anyway, sleep well. ^_^

Anonymous said...

ang ganda ng ng friendster overlay mo kitty, ganda ng pagka-scrap soon gagawa na din ako ng mga scrap scrap hehehe... kulet din pala ni nathan ano? si yuna naman sa ibang bagay makulet :D

take care kitty!

Anonymous said...

kulit ni nathan, nakakatuwa naman yung ganung lambing at kakulitan hehehe!

Anonymous said...

uy... nag open din sa wakas tong site na to sa browser ko, kasi ang nalabas saken ay isang religous site na nag bebenta ng mga religous stuff...

looking good!! haba ng hair naten mami! :)

di ako makapanewala na blogger pala ito

Anonymous said...

I got tagged pala sis! hehe, sige next blog ko yan promise! :)

naku I'm sure kahit pagod na pagod ka kay nathan eh masaya ka naman na nakikita mo siyang lumalaki na healthy and masaya. pero di biro talaga maging mommy! I salute you! :)
Nagaaral ka pa ba sis?

Anonymous said...

grabe! ang bilis mong mag-new entries. kakabalik ko lang dito eh hehehe. niweiz mga bata talaga ano? hindi ko rin nga ma-view ang overlay mo.

Anonymous said...

Aww, ate Kit. Thanks :)