Our lovely 5th


Dear sis Jays is confined in the hospital right now, let's all pray that she will be well soon...



CREDITS: dainty love doodles by Kate Hadfield red flower by Mary's scrapgalerie vintage frames by Nancy Comelab thingz on stringz by Natali Braxton Tracy Collins bohemian collage element stitching, staple from the sunporch kit by Amy Teets valgouveia ricracs and red paper Gina Marie Huff of weedsandwildflowers for the Reverie add on. just married word art by CRIANDO.

It was our Anniversary yesterday (25th) we did nothing since he worked and I stayed at home, nothing special but went to Ward and Wal-mart. bought a few things and went home. It didn't turned out the way I wanted it to be. poor hubby wasn't in the mood, he seems so grouchy. poor thing, I can't blame him since he works 12 hrs almost everyday to cover his other co-worker's shift who's on leave for 3 weeks. So he's pretty darn tired.

It was July 25, 2002.. I was really nervous that day. I didn't know what to do since that was the big day. for pete's sake, butterflies in my stomach couldn't stop swirling around. I already had Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue. As we approached the room at the city court I couldn't help but cough since I just got out of the hospital a few days ago with major dehydration, I was coughing like crazy, I sounded like a dog.. geez.. So yeah, to make it short, after saying I DO I knew right there and then I had made the right choice and I thank God everyday for giving me such a wonderful, loving, caring man. My dream of having a wonderful church wedding faded away, but who cares? I got my man, and that's what really matters. after the wedding, friends and family gathered over at the GOLDEN DRAGON chinese restaurant at Subic Bay. but on our way there It suddenly rained, they told us it was a sign of blessings (aww..) everytime we attend weddings it always rained, then later sun would peek through. why is it? did it ever rained on your wedding? anyways, we had a blast and the food was so great. everything was planned by my dear mother-in-law. she's such a sweetie. so... HAPPY 5th wedding ANNIVERSARY, mahal ko!

and before I bid you all adieu, I'd love to say thanks to all my wonderful visitors out there, I'm very happy to know that eventhough you guys don't comment I still know you guys peek once in awhile here, I do the same thing to keep myself posted n all your blogs. have a great day everyone!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow sis, congratulation to the both of you! tagal na....sana kame din ni hubby ko magtagal katulad niyo...woooohhh...tc sis!

Anonymous said...

AAaaWWwwWWww...Happy Anniversary! Ang cute cute naman niyang digiscrap na yan..ang cute niyo ng hubby mo...I'm so happy for you! Again, happy anniv and more annivs to come! :D

Anonymous said...

kala ko 25th anniv nyo ng hubby napaisip tuloy ako na ang tagal na pala married ni kitty pero nong bilangin ko yung the day u married pang 5th anniv nyo lang pala hehehe.

Happy anniv sa inyo ng hubby mo kitty. Cute and sweet yung pic ng kasal nyo :)

Utah Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you Kitty.May you have more years together happy as family.

Anonymous said...

hehe pareho kayong payat pa dyan ha. halatang inlove to the max lolz hehhee niweiz though, ang bilis nang time ano? parang kelan lang din yun sa inyong pagpapakasal tapos meron na kayong precious nate. hiatus muna ko ingat!

Anonymous said...

hala, compare sa photo mo nun at ngayon...mas maganda ka now, promise! akala ko nga hindi ikaw yun eh, hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Really nice LO Kitt! Happy Anniversary and God bless you both!

MamaLot said...

Hi Kitty? msuta? ako nga pala si Annie, nakuha ko link mo sa blog ni Ivy. Add kita ha? k lang?

Utah Mommy said...

Kath i can't find a tagboard here in your site so i just post it here,just want to let you know that you been tagged by me.Please visit my site whenever you get a chance.Thank you!

CHIKAI ♥ said...

happy 5th wedding anniversary sis! looking at ur wedding photos reminded me na wala pala kaming foto na nagkiss. lol! ours was also done on the 25th of the month pero november. ang dami talaga nating similarities ano? hehe.

Anonymous said...

wow naman ang sweet naman 5 yrs na pala kayo congrats sa inyo. sarap naman ng may nagmamahal, sympre masarap din ang magmahal db. uu nga lgi naambon kapag may kinakasal, pero kung ikakasal ako sana wag bumagyo todo blessings siguro yon hehe