big and beautiful


back in gradeschool as well as high school I always had some obese friends who were always got picked at. that really made me sad since people don't really understand that they have feelings, too just like us. they're not so different from us. I always believed that big is beautiful, count me in. kidding aside, I found this great site perfect for bbw singles out there. This is for big and beautiful women out there seeking the right person to whom they can share their passion for some things and just hang out and get to know each other. In this day and age its not possible to find the right one for you. with lots of dating sites out there, nothing is impossible! so check it out and see what it does for you. I am sure you'll find great happiness there. have fun!

1 comments:

jennyr said...

hello kitty! thanks for the visit at my blog! nakuh konti nga lang opps ko, for 3days nasa campsite kami so, alang opps for 3 days plus here sa hotel, 3days rin. kaya dami ko ng namiss na opps! oh well, i got to spend some quality time with my family naman so, it's all worth it! ngayon nga lang ako nagcheck sa PPP kse tulog na family ko,hehehe! nbasa ko nga 2 opps per blog nalang. nakakainis na nga na madaling maubos yung mga opps pero ala tayong magagawa, there's always competition on anything.hehehe! cge keep ur blogging money coming! take care...