I'm in love...

with a lil chef! We just saw Ratatouille a few days ago, and it was splendid! made me teary eyed (sniff) boy, I love that Rat! didn't you know that the title of this movie should've been "RATS"? hehee, how common eh? I was glad they changed it into Ratatouille coz it's sounds more frenchy hahaa. I was really interested what Ratatouille was.. It's a vegetable ragout, if you wanna try out the recipe visit Martha Rose's site. I'm planning to try it out, looks yummy... anyways, the movie was really cute, I just loved the conversations they had and yes, I think everybody agrees...

"anyone can cook"

2 comments:

jennyr said...

wow! swarovski crystals yan? OMG! cguro ang mahal mahal nyan! btw, i got u tagged!

Anonymous said...

nakakaaliw nga yang movie na yan! hehehe, pero may mga parts napapa comment kami ng...yikes..ang daming daga! *shudder* hehehe :P